Welcome to Deerness Park Medical Group
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking when we are open and closed as well as letting us know any issues you have.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
You can register to book appointments, get repeat medication and view items such as allergies or immunisations through our online facility just click the link below and follow the instructions
Deerness Park Medical Group Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Deerness Park Medical Group (DPMG) continually strives to enhance patient care to provide a high quality and responsive health care. We would like to know how we can improve NHS and Practice Policies and delivery of our services to you and foster improved communication between the practice and its patients. To help us understand Practice issues we work closely with our PPG.
To help us with this, Our current established PPG we would like patients to join our 'Patient Participation Group'; so that you can give your feedback on operational matters relating to DPMG. Deerness Park Patient Participation Group is actively seeking patients to join our group. We are looking for people of any age, gender or background to obtain your thoughts, experiences and any ideas that you may have to help enhance our services in the future as well as help patients understand new developments in General Practice and health care.
Our PPG Group Aims and Objectives are:
- To participate in the health improvement of the local population by promoting self-help improvement.
- To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare
- To have/seek knowledge on issues that impact on health
- Being a signpost to other services and agencies
- Sharing others experiences and feedback
- Identifying areas with scope for improvement
- Identifying excellence
- Turning knowledge into action
- Supporting & understanding reasons for change
- Bringing patients together for mutual encouragement
- Promoting self-management
- Linking into the community
Help us Help you - join us today by e-mailing email@example.com
TAKE OUR FREINDS & FAMILY TEST BY CLICKING ON HAVE YOUR SAY TAB
(Site updated 14/03/2018)